This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How low is Hillary to tell the father of the slain seal that they will prosecute the film maker.?
11-09-2012, 06:15 PM
How low is Hillary to tell the father of the slain seal that they will prosecute the film maker.?
for his son's death,when she knew the attack had absolutely nothing to do with it?
http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2012/10/...tor-video/

i realize liberals have no clue even what i refer to,but she also, after blaming a video from YOUTUBE,she has the balls to say the terrorists posting responsibility on facebook can't be believed...

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 06:24 PM

Anything said in your defense will be swarmed by liberals and down voted.

Ads

Like Obama and Biden, she is a despicable liar.

Very low. That seal made the ultimate sacrifice; his death has ended Hillary's career.

I think it's even lower she was willing to throw away her integrity and ability to be honest, to cover for her Boss.

She has to cover her asssss. Here's where she was a few hours before the attack she should have known was coming. Sickening.
http://www.businessweek.com/news/2012-09...-dot-c-dot

I love it when I can tell EXACTLY what they're saying on Fox, because their brainwashed viewers are all on Y!A regurgitating it in the form of a question.

Maybe you should try to understand what propaganda does to a society before you sink our whole ship.