This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I think my boyfriends cheating on me?
11-09-2012, 06:19 PM
I think my boyfriends cheating on me?
So I go on my boyfriends facebook because lately his been acting different. I see that his talking to his ex girlfriend. I look through it and his been flirting with her. How do I ask him if he still has feelings for her and if i do ask he'll just lie to me and say no. Can someone please give me some advice because I really need it rite now.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 06:27 PM

Just ask! Easier said than done, i know, but you need to either do that, or break up with him. I went through the same thing awhile back with my boyfriend and i didn't talk to him about it because i didnt want him to know i had been snooping, and i didnt break up with him because i still had feelings for him. The remainder of our relationship was HORRIBLE because i was constantly insecure and scared that he was flirting with other girls. My self esteem was destroyed and i was miserable.

So honestly, either talk to him or break up with him. It may be difficult to bring it up, but it's not worth it to just try to ignore it and stay with him. Trust me, ive been there. Good luck Smile
Oh and if he is cheating on you HE IS NOT WORTH IT. You can find someone much better for you who's crazy about you and would never hurt you like that Smile

Ads

This is what happened to me, but not exactly. He told me that this random girl texted him and wanted to fuck & all that. I had a strong feeling the hole entire time we were going out that he was cheating, but I didn't believe it. He would always hide his phone from me. One night he said he was off work at like 8 and then the next morning he told me he didn't get home till 2 in the morning. Idk why I didn't get that. I was stupid. We eventually broke up. We're going back out right now. But I looked on his facebook & saw that he started talking to her a week after me & him were going out.
I advise you to break up with him. & if he feels 'bad' about it, don't believe it. Just don't get hurt anymore than you can. Cuz going back out with someone who has cheated on you is extremely hard. I can barley trust him. But I am trying. Just if he acts all different and stuff than he did before and he pulls away when you try and hold his hand, hug him, or kiss him, He's most likley cheating.
Hope this helped(:

idk that he would be flirting with someone where you could see if he is gonna cheat he isn't gonna make it obvious ask his friends and if there is nothing then your gonna have to ask him your self