This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
found out my bf cheated on me im 34 weeks pregnant and im stressing really bad?
11-09-2012, 06:19 PM
found out my bf cheated on me im 34 weeks pregnant and im stressing really bad?
i did invade his privacy by going on his facebook account and i came across a message from my worste enemy and they talked about how they had sex..i confronted him im so hurt i dont know what to do....i dnt want to put my baby under any stress but can stop crying what do i do?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 06:27 PM

It's a tough situation but stop thinking about him and her and focus on yours and baby's well-being. You're almost at the end, enjoy what's left of it even if the world comes down. Everything you feel, your baby feels as well. Just think that soon you'll have a little man that'll love you no matter what! If you need to get away from your boyfriend, do so! Tell him to avoid stress, you don't want to see or talk to him for the time being. When you're ready, then talk to him. Even if it's after the baby's born. Just remember he's the father and he has rights! So even if you don't say a word to him, don't deny him the right to be there when baby is born. It'll show you're much more mature and responsible than him and the bigger person in the situation. Good luck! Smile

Ads

11-09-2012, 06:27 PM

Im sorry to hear that your having such a bad time. Your boyfriend is a real jerk. How dare he cheats on his pregnant girlfriend some nerve of him. Girl you shouldn't put up with that mess, kick his ass to the curve he wont be a good father for your baby. You must pull yourself together do it for the life that you are carrying, just think about the baby's health. This guy is not worth your baby's health. To hell with him!

As far as invading his privacy, I bet you did it cause you felt that something wasn't right. At least you found out about it, now instead of later down the road. Remember that you don't need to put up with this just because he is the baby's father. Just focus on your little one for now, this baby is a gift from God. If he did this to you now that you are carrying his child he is gonna do it again.

I wish you good luck, be strong try talking to a trusted friend as this will begin the healing process