This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Should I leave my girlfriend if she hasn't deleted her facebook yet?
11-09-2012, 06:19 PM
Should I leave my girlfriend if she hasn't deleted her facebook yet?
Honestly, I think facebook is for losers. I told her a week ago that if she wanted to stay together then she would have to delete her facebook account. One week later and it looks like it's still there. Should I leave her for good?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 06:28 PM

She should leave you. Honestly if you're going to end a relationship over facebook, you probably are just wasting her time and yours because you don't care for her that much.

Ads

Please leave her! She doesn't need a dictator in her life!

Are you fucking serious thats the most dick asshole no good reason ive ever heard of for braking up with somebody
honestly if thats how you truely feel, then im surprised shes still with you
if you dont like facebook dont have one, but that doesnt mean she shouldnt have one

honestly she should've left you for even saying something like that & obviously your not serious about having a relationship about her if you givin her chioces like that over something so dumb...FACEBOOK is just something you do when your bored just like something your doing your on answers...and just a way to communicate with your friends or whatever...not nothing serious & you do need to grow up! what are you like 12?

she must like Facebook, and you can't tell her to do that to something she loves, even if it is just a social networking site. Leave her to do what she wants to do, don't bring up facebook again with her.

Just because you just think it's for losers, doesn't mean she does. It may be a good way for her to keep in touch with old friends or people she doesn't see often.
Obviously, if she is flirting with other guys on her account, then you have a right to be annoyed with her, and maybe even to ask her to delete it. If she is just chatting with her friends and so on, there is no reason to be jealous, and you shouldn't invade her privacy.
If it really bothers you, talk to her about it, ask her why she hasn't done it yet, before you leave her. If you are prepared to leave her over something as petty as this then maybe your relationship is not worth it!
Even if you delete a facebook account, it is still there and can be reactivated at any time. She may have deleted it but the site might not have registered yet, and her details will still appear on searches.

no...how silly....u sound a bit insecure.....live & let live already!!

If your going to leave her over something so stupid SHE should leave you. sure you asked her to do something and she didnt listen but this is different. thats like telling her she cant have friends. facebook is a good way to keep in touch with friends, maybe you dont have any thats why you think its stupid. i dont have an oppinion on facebook but my oppinion on you is that your too controlling and your lucky any girl settled down with you.

Wow really stupid questions on YA where brought up earlier on and here's another one for the collection, cheers.