This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Need help with Facebook . How can I prevent a person from seeing my posts but still be his friend ?
11-09-2012, 06:19 PM
Need help with Facebook . How can I prevent a person from seeing my posts but still be his friend ?
OK so my Dad sent me a friend request . i accepted it but now i',m afraid to show him all my online activity . I don't nothing bad and he also doesn't say anything but it seems a little weird . How can I prevent him from viewing my posts but still be his friend . I don't want to just delete him . Help!!!!!!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 06:28 PM

go here(login first) : https://www.facebook.com/settings/?tab=privacy
under "Control Your Default Privacy" choose custom and add your father to the " Hide this from" list.

Ads

go to ur fathers profile.
Their an option available manage frnd.
Go in it and choose restricted and just save it

Ok, Go to Privacy Settings and there should be 3 big buttons, public, friends and custom, click custom and a little window should come up, put your dad's name into the "Hide this from" list and this should prevent him from seeing your status and photo posts on you wall!

ther comes an option on evryones profile.. wher uh can put ur father into restricted option... he'll nly be able 2 see da post dat uh share wd evryone ie public...

here's da method
"Okay. Open up your count and look to the upper right hand corner where it says "Privacy." Click on that, then select "Profile." It will show you a screen with all the different components of your profile, and you can individually decide who can see which parts. If you click on "Edit custom settings," at the bottom of the window that comes up, you can enter specific people who will be see your "limited profile"

Go to edit profile there click View As... Button
There you get tool where you can specifically select your frnd (Dad) and make not to view ur post