This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
My boyfriend cheated on the day after he took my virginity?
11-09-2012, 06:20 PM
My boyfriend cheated on the day after he took my virginity?
My boyfriend and I have been together 3 weeks today. Well, my boyfriend and I have bad communications problems. He always commented on other girls pictures on Facebook and everything else. But, on Monday I lost my virginity to him, everything was okay then I get a call on Tuesday from him saying he slept with a girl at a party and he don't want us to be over? What should I do!? He wants me to go over there Saturday so we can talk?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 06:28 PM

Leave him. Seriously if you choose to stay with him it just shows how pathetic and weak you are.

LEAVE HIM FOR GODS SAKE

Ads

Your boyfriend is a douche. Dump his cheating ass and move on.

only 3 weeks, ? um thats a little early to have lost it miss

lol seems you got used, you better dump him or keepy getting hurt..sorry girl.

Dump him, please dump him. Guys like that piss me off, why can't they be loyal to their girls, if you want to root everyone DONT HAVE A GIRLFRIEND. He's probably a walking STI carrier.

Lololol. He's a man whore obviously and your stupid to still be going out with him. You've only been with him for 3 weeks, why the bloody hell did you have sex already? People.... I swear.

You two make the perfect couple...

Dump him and find someone else that you communicate well with. He wants the best of both worlds and that just doesn't happen in relationships. He should have you on his mind and you only. If he can't do that, he doesn't deserve you. Trust me, there will be MANY more opportunities for you to match up with someone who is more appropriate (and more mature).

Also, sex after only 3 weeks? Girl... Sad Just remember that you have a potential 9 month investment that will suck the minerals, vitamins and nutrients out of our body. He has a teaspoon-full of fluid loss. The risk to your health is WAY too great to be messing around like that.

To be honest, if your self respect was such that you allowed him to take your virginity after just three weeks, you probably lost his respect for you.

Our teen years are a discovery period, learning about who we are emotionally, mentally and physically: just as our bodies develop in obvious ways, our minds and emotions do in less obvious ones. Life goes in seven year cycles, which, like the seasons, rather merge into each other than suddenly change. At around seven we go from infancy to childhood, around fourteen, adolescence and 21, adulthood. People vary, obviously, but this is why teenage marriages are so very often disastrous in the longer term: it's very hard to get to know and understand others until we get to know ourselves, our own needs, etc. which are still fluctuating a bit until we are "mature". Hence, adolescents' feelings often fluctuate somewhat. This is a very good reason for avoiding the emotionally bonding sexual intercourse, as it can so often lead to serious emotional confusion.

Good luck!