This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Idk. Should I get a Twitter?
11-09-2012, 06:20 PM
Idk. Should I get a Twitter?
It seems like all my friends have a twitter and they say they love it way more then Facebook. I don't want to make an account and then hate it. So what are some pro's and con's about Twitter? Should I really get one?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 06:29 PM

Twitter is pretty much a big facebook wall.

Ads

NO! It's stupid!

facebook has changed so much I'm tired of the like' or share' if you like things before it was real now it's all advertisement anyways yesss twitters wayyyy better and alot more exciting!!

Yes if you don't mind and enjoy telling every follower what your daily activities are. Do you have any concern about privacy? I do which is why I don't have twitter.

The thing about twitter is that your Facebook and real world friends aren't usually there so it's like an escape from them; you follow strangers and strangers follow you, there you can talk about those in your real life (but they'll never know). But if your friends are already there, then I dunno if you'll like it.

It's basicly about you writing about every detail of your life and every thought. Make an account I say, if you don't like it then just delete itSmile not everyone knows how to use it.