This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What is a good way to get revenge on my BIG brother?
11-09-2012, 06:21 PM
What is a good way to get revenge on my BIG brother?
I just asked him if his friend that's a girl has a facebook and he just grabbed my hair and started pulling me a few times but that also hurt. After that he grabbed my HEAD and started clawing and putting his nails in my scalp. I hate him sooo much! Please have some good revenge techniques for me!!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 06:29 PM

Drama queen much ?

Ads

2 words. Ball. Kick.

When he's not around go to whatever video game console he plays (xbox/wii whatever) and go into the memory and delete some saved games you recognize that he likes.
You could blow it off with your parents that you were 'just trying to play' and ..woops!

put veet in his shampoo
that way when he uses it his hair will fall out

Maybe you can set up some kind of prank on him, the kind that ends up making him look ridiculous and getting laughed at by all the witnesses. But don't let him know that it was you who set it.

Please answer mine - But ignore the "NON-psychotic" part. I think that was a wrong choice of words.
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;...505AAf7mC9

I am afraid that this is a violation of Yahoo answers policy because you are using it for a means to encourage the possible use of violence or other acts of aggression.
This could get you banned.

If you have a dispute with your brother, you should speak to your parents about this, and set a good example rather than get into trouble your self for abusing your sibling back (brother or sister).

CREED

get a gun and shoot him in the knees.
lol jk but umm........hide something from him (like a video game)

well I would tell his friend that he said that he is like (i dont know) stupid or something like that.

OR you could set up a prank :

i havent used this one yet but: Take some nail polish and coat a bar of soap with it. Let it dry. Then put it in the bathroom shower. When your brother tries to use it, he'll go nuts trying to get it to lather up and use it on himself (ha ah).

or u could do this: when hes sleeping go into his room and set his alarm clock for 2am or 3am; then hide the alarm clock.

or you could sprinkle sand or jello mix in his bed

or put marbles in his pillow,and under each layer of his bedding

or, when hes sleeping, you could make him over. put tons of makeup on him, maybe do his nails...

or when hes sleeping you could put toothpaste, shaving cream, or whipped cream around his head so when he turns on his side, he gets a big mess on his face or you could put in hand then tickle his nose with a feather...your brother will then slap himself an make a mess on his face.

or, you could take bubbles and pour it on the toilet seat. when he sits down, he'll slip and maybe even fall in.

or you could rearrange his room... of couse this tends to be to much of a hassle...

Hope this helped!!!

when some one calls for him and maybe it could be a friend or girlfriend say that he is on the toilet and he might be awhile and say that he had hot spicy beans that night

Here is a good one for you! This gives you a chance to call him a baby! While he is sleeping, CAREFULLY put his fingers or hands into luke warm water. In the morning or whenever, he will find out that he has wet the bed! Great for sleepovers!

here is one that i did that made my brother to nuts. I found and old pill holder and redid the label to day 'anti freak pills'. than i filled it with white tic tacs and but it by his bed right before he had a friend over!!!!

you cud put saramrap on the bottom of the tolet, so when he goes, i'll splash off in his face.

the last won is put too packets of ketchup on the oval type things and when he goes to, (poop, sorry i had to say it), he'll sit on the seat and the kethup will splash all over and your mom will make him clean it up! ha ah ! tried it with ........ someone! ha ha jk lol

Im an expert!! You can find baby pictures of your brother( look for naked ones) and scan them onto the Internet! Put it on Facebook for all of his friends to see. Next time he'll learn not to mess w/ u!!

mwa-ha-ha-ha-haaaa