This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
what does this mean? #boyfriendprobs?
11-09-2012, 06:23 PM
what does this mean? #boyfriendprobs?
my bf said goodnight to me last night then this morning i was looking at my facebook notifications and it said that like an hour after he said goodnight he liked his ex's photo on instagram...he knows i dont have instagram but it popped up on my notifs. what does this mean? should i be worried?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 06:31 PM

I really doubt there's anything to worry about. It's likely that they're still friends.

Ads

Lol no...he just liked a pic

Well first if you are familiar with Jersey Shore on MTV, Snooki and Denna always said often in one particular episode "guido problems". For example: they would say something like "if you walk into walls, guido problems". So boyfriend prob(problems) stem from their episode.

So does the picture look like the girl is having problems with her boyfriend? Maybe this is what he is entailing?

Unless you have more to go on then don't stress over such silly stuff because its just a comment. Nice photo by the way, lol.

Yes be worried...He wants you jealous...It didn't just pop up on your notifications...He sent it to you. He wants you to know that he saw his ex's picture and "liked" it...He did call her his ex .That part is good. If he wants you jealous tho that is not good at all...He wants to control you..Stay alert...Does he talk bad about your friends...or family? Does he not want to share you..just wants alone time?...Does he try to tell you how to dress? Just stay aware and yes I'd worry...not about other girls tho..I'd worry about myself! Boyfriendprobs= boyfriend problems He was telling u that his ex was having boyfriend problems. Most girls turn to their girlfriends with this sort of thing..not their ex Good Luck