This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How To Stop Being So Jealous Of Boyfriend?! :( Help?
11-09-2012, 06:25 PM
How To Stop Being So Jealous Of Boyfriend?! :( Help?
I seem to get jealous over alot of things that my boyfriend does. I get mad if he becomes friends with a girl on facebook, if he ever wished a girl happy birthday on facebook or if he even mentions other girls. How do i stop this behavior?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 06:33 PM

Trust him, and not be jealous of the other girls, trust and jealousy, those are your two reasons why you get mad. Believe you are a beautiful woman, you dont need to compare yourslf to other girls. He should let you know who he accepts on facebook and you should know all his firends if they are girls that he normally talks to.

Ads

Jealousy is a waste of emotion in my opinion. You being mad about him mentioning other girls is not going to stop the process of cheating. He's still taking to you about other girls would you rather he didn't? if he had something to hide you probably wouldn't know about it. So enjoy your relationship and try to think about when has being jealous ever solved anything?

You'll stop when it pisses him off enough and starts going out with those girls so maybe be the better person and laugh about it. Jealousy is a waste of time those emotions are sometimes ( very few) attractive to anyone and thats only if they realize what their doing is hurting or bothering you. Personally when a Bf does that to the point that it bothers you again and again (you should talk to em about it) it can become disrespectful.