This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How do i get my boyfriend to grow his pubic hair?
11-09-2012, 06:25 PM
How do i get my boyfriend to grow his pubic hair?
I'm a freak for really big pubic hair, like ALOT of hair. It's my fetish. My boyfriend is always smooth as a turtle shell though, he's sensitive and i don't want him to know about my hairy passion. I'm thinking of buying him pot? Maybe he'll forget to shave his thing, but thats stupid. Also double question, what happens to your Facebook when you die?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 06:33 PM

Just tell him to,and when you die your facebook stays there unless somebody with your email n password hhas it and will probably dlete it or dectivate it.
Or someone will post that you are deads on your facebook

Ads

Im sure he wont mind, if he is a normal guy then he will be happy as long as you even have sex with him! And it stays up hopefully someone will delete it.

1). No that wont work... just tell him... 2). Nothing. Just continues being there until one of your family members (friends) hacks on and removes the account.

Ask him to tell you something he's never told you before and then in return, tell him it's a hugee turn on for you. Hell, maybe he's been shaving because he thinks you like that since most girls do & he really HATES shaving all the time! Could make things a lot better for the two of youu Smile

Lol you're freaky =P But really if he's grooming that well, you're only going to get him to stop by asking.

And your facebook probably just sits around never changing unless your family requests to have it removed.

If you have a hair fetish then just ask your boyfriend to grow his pubic hair. If he loves you he might grow back his pubic hair for you.He could grow his pubic hair back and just trim the pubic hair. If he does not want to respect his wishes as it his body. When it comes to body hair on guys or girls it's their decision because it their body.

As for the face book question, I believe that it will be deleted after awhile if you do not use it.Unless you give your e-mail address and pass word to some else that can use your face book. I myself would not give that information out to anybody else. If you believe after you die, you will go to heaven then we will be in a better place. We will not have to worry about what happen to your face book.I hope this is helpful. Thank you, Russell