This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Can I send texts to someone without the person paying the bill seeing who I am sending them to?
11-09-2012, 06:25 PM
Can I send texts to someone without the person paying the bill seeing who I am sending them to?
I am considering having both us us create private twitter accounts and being each others only follower. Would this work? Shouldn't all the activity just be with Twitter's number? (untraceable?) I have also considered Google Voice numbers, but then we'd have to change them too often. Do you think the Twitter idea would work? Any other ideas?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 06:34 PM

the person paying the bill can't see who you are sending them too UNLESS they send a request to see it, in which the phone company will give them all the text messages you sent and received. im not really know twitter or google voice that much so sorry i cant help you with that. but it seems like it would work although im not really certain because i don't know it that well

Ads

11-09-2012, 06:34 PM

No.

i wish i could answer differently, but check out CNN every so often. High up people (politicians, celebrities, etc.) have their entire text conversations on display for everyone to see!

Unfortunately, it's a FOIA thing, and the Patriot Act denies us this little bit of privacy.

You can use an alias...other than that, it's all there...anyone at anytime can see it and use it against you...or for you...

i wish i could tell you we had even this little smidge of privacy...but we don't.