This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Boyfriend is rather flirty with other girls he met online?
11-09-2012, 06:26 PM
Boyfriend is rather flirty with other girls he met online?
My boyfriend is quite flirty and stuff with other girls online.. Like girls he met playing games and such that live far away in like Ohio, Washington, or Ontario. There is no chance of him meeting them in person~ I kind of feel threatened by them in a way... He was always like this even before we met (Facebook taught me this)~ I just don't know, should I feel threatened by them? This shouldn't 'cause concern, right?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 06:34 PM

i say time for pay back.... thumbs up Wink

Ads

You already said they have no chance why even bother worrying about it

There's no right or wrong way to feel. If it bothers you then just talk to him about it - explain to him that you don't like it and if he respects you, then he will stop. If he tells you you are overreacting or being silly, then you have to consider whether or not you want to be with a guy who is going to dismiss your concerns like that.

let him go

show him that you are wayy more important than those otehr girlsSmile you shouldnt be threatened of them.. adn maybe you could tell him not to be so flirtacios.

You have the right to be concerned, but I don't think you should be. If he truly cares for you it shouldn't matter.

Honestly, it sound like you have trust issues and some insecurities. This is warranted because he gives you just cause to feel this way. Do you always want to look over you shoulder? You need to figure out what you want. Even though he's not physically cheating; he could be on the verge of doing so really soon. Just be mindful. Hope this helps.

I think that you have nothing to worry about. Its only online banter and its not like he will ever meet any of them.

Tell him that it bugs you but he might not mean anything bout it. If you think about it though. He's just flirty with them but he's WITH you.