This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Do you find having a baby daddy as embarrssing?
11-09-2012, 06:26 PM
Do you find having a baby daddy as embarrssing?
I have this friend she's 21 and about to have her 3rd child..and she has 3 diff baby daddy's I found it very embarrassing to have a baby daddy..people seem proud to have them on facebook

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 06:34 PM

I would be embarrassed that my 3 kids had 3 diff sperm donors

Ads

That's just downright awful.

I don't think it's "embarrassing". I'm 24 and have 2 kids my the same man and well, he is my fiance but still he's my baby's daddy. Pretty much, unless she is embarrassed, there isn't much you can do, you can't be embarrassed for her. I think that it's going to be difficult to have her kids ask about their dad's and have to talk about 3 totally different people and if she's not with any of them it might put stress on the kids but what can you do?

Yes, having that many baby daddy's SHOULD be embarrassed! She needs to stop before she makes it #4!

"people seem proud to have them on facebook"

If you find the behaviour you are referring to shameful, you should consider that you have chosen to affiliate yourself with a group of people who do not find it shameful. Either stop poormouthing your 'friends' behind their backs, or, get new friends. If you find you are unable to make friends with people who aren't dealing with three 'baby daddies' at 21, you're probably as pathetic as they are. May as well embrace it. Perhaps you can do some sort of volunteer work to help better the lives of the children in these situations instead of lulzing at their mommies?

3 different dads is just pethetic

I don't like to judge but it does seem more accepted to have baby daddys and baby mamas now, its sad. Im all for marriage before children, family values have just gone down the drain.

A "baby daddy" is so different than your children's father in my opinion. I know someone who is having her 3rd by a 3rd guy and I find it to be disgusting quite frankly. Sad part is she brags about it.

No, people think there in love then realize differently. At least shes not staying with the same person being miserable and constantly fighting in front of her children..