This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
If your boyfriend or girlfriend removes you from facebook but you both have an account should you be worried?
11-09-2012, 06:26 PM
If your boyfriend or girlfriend removes you from facebook but you both have an account should you be worried?
Say you both have an account and one day you notice you or no longer your significant others friend on facebook. Would you not worry about it, or would you think they were up to something? If you all are dating and both have a facebook account shouldn't your page say who you are dating? Or is it just me?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 06:35 PM

It is normal to worried

Ads

Why are you asking us? Of course that's wrong! Call your s/o right now and ask them wtf's the deal.

Before you get nervous and jump to assumptions I would talk to them. Yes that sounds suspicious but you don't know the whole story until you ask.

I would place my money on "You were dumped". Time to move on. He/she doesn't have the guts to tell you to your face. Isn't social media fun?

Yes. You should worry. Obviously they have something to hide or don't trust you to see what 350 of their other closest facebook friends can see.

Guess what? Facebook is actually a very popular cause of troubles in most relationships. I was reading this article some time ago: http://www.sparkingdawn.com/2012/02/how-...tionships/

IN short you should not worry. But yes sometime it's better that either both drop off from facebook to avoid any doubt or misunderstanding or if both of you are on Facebook, then you both must be able to see each other. The best way is to connect yourself using the relationship status.

Have you tried hiring a private investigator? I hear that unfriending someone on Facebook is cause for FBI investigation, why are you wasting time reading this answer? CALL THE POLICE!!!

Of course you should. I'd confront him/her about it straight away.

I would just change my relationship status to "It's complicated"