This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Is twitter really that good?
11-09-2012, 06:27 PM
Is twitter really that good?
is twitter really that good, if so why? Also whats bad about it?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 06:35 PM

nah

Ads

Personally, I think it's a great way to keep up with celebrities and friends.

It's all status updates without all the games and spam that facebook has.

I enjoy it

its great for all the no life crowd that seems to think the entire world needs to know what they are doing every minute like someone really cares

It's cool for getting news. I subscribe to feeds of local news agencies, my local Sheriff's department, City Council, stuff like that. It keeps me informed of stuff I won't see on the 6 o'clock news.

Don't know, never used it.

Twitter is good for people who want to get short and focused information from one person/organization or about specific information (for example about a movie that is coming out soon and the movie company has a Twitter account).

Bad is that there sometimes people tweet so much you don't wanna know anymore, but no one stops you from unfollowing that person. Also, if you want to protect your privacy, you need to take care of what you tweet. Instead you could also protect your tweets (there's the possibility in the privacy settings), so only persons you know/trust can read it.

Hope I was able to help, please do not forget to choose best answer after reading all the suggestions.

Twitter is a gr8 way to share thoughts. If you wan't to know anything of your interest just follow them. But becareful about fake celebreties...