This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
what are some cute quotes to write to my boyfriend?
11-09-2012, 06:27 PM
what are some cute quotes to write to my boyfriend?
i like leaving my boyfriend of 23 months, cute quotes on his facebook. what are some cute/good quotes?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 06:36 PM

I walked in on the shower on you once......AND DUDE YOU'RE A FREAKIN' HORSE.

Ads

Love is missing someone whenever you're apart, but somehow feeling warm inside because you're close in heart. --Kay Knudsen
Some people come into our lives and quickly go. Some stay for a while, leave footprints on our hearts, and we are never, ever the same. --Flavia Weedn

“Any man who can drive safely while kissing a pretty girl is simply not giving the kiss the attention it deserves.” - Albert Einstein

“It is a curious thought, but it is only when you see people looking ridiculous that you realize just how much you love them.” - Agatha Christie

“In every living thing there is the desire for love.” - D.H. Lawrence

“Life is the flower for which love is the honey.” - Victor Hugo

“If I had a rose for every time I thought of you, I'd be picking roses for a lifetime.” - Swedish Proverb

“Love is the irresistible desire to be irresistibly desired.” - Robert Frost

“A man loved by a beautiful woman will always get out of trouble” - Voltaire

“Love is like a beautiful flower which I may not touch, but whose fragrance makes the garden a place of delight just the same” - Helen Keller

“Saving love doesn't bring any interest.” - Mae West

“A woman knows the face of the man she loves like a sailor knows the open sea.” - Honore de Balzac

“At the touch of love, everyone becomes a poet.” - Plato

“In dreams and in love there are no impossibilities.” - Janos Arany

“Love is all we have, the only way that each can help the other.” - Euripides

“I think its nice when people find love, because I feel like everyone deserves it.” - Drew Barrymore

“Love is a canvas furnished by Nature and embroidered by imagination.” - Voltaire

“Love is a fruit in season at all times, and in reach of every hand.” - Mother Teresa of Calcutta