This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How can I get rid of that stupid Yahoo Messenger? I hate it and It is a worthless bother.?
11-09-2012, 06:27 PM
How can I get rid of that stupid Yahoo Messenger? I hate it and It is a worthless bother.?
Why don't you answer me? I despise Facebook, Twitter, and Most of all your pop-up messenger. I am a private person who does not want all this invasion of privacy when I use my computer.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 06:36 PM

Go to your control panel. Find 'add and remove programs" or ' programs and features'. Click to open it.
Find "yahoo messenger". Click on it to highlight it. Then click the uninstall.

After its uninstalled, Click your start button on your desktop. Look for "search for files and folder" or something similar to that. Type in the field " yahoo messenger". After all the files are found use the 'select all' option to highlight them. Once they are all highlighted rightclick any where in the highlighted field and then left click " delete" . Hope your life gets better.✌

Ads

11-09-2012, 06:36 PM

maybe you shouldn't come online at all then. You can opt out the messenger, or be "offline" if you choose to be online..you are taking the risk of being invaded