This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
My Facebook emails are sent to my spam box, does anybody know how to fix this?
11-09-2012, 06:29 PM
My Facebook emails are sent to my spam box, does anybody know how to fix this?
For some reason, any notifications from the Facebook server are sent to my Spam folder. I've tried to delete the name from the list of blocked email addresses, only it isn't there. Does anyone know how to fix this?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 06:38 PM

open the email in the junk box and you should be able to click "Not Junk". (This is definitly true for hotmail, not sure about yahoo)

Ads

Actually in the All-New Yahoo Mail just click Spam on the left then check the boxes of the facebook emails and click the Not Spam button.

If you are using Yahoo Mail Classic, you will need to get to the Spam folder the same way but you will have to open each facebook email and click Not Spam.

This trains your spam guard and yahoo as to what is spam and not. Or you could also add the main facebook contacts who send you mail to your address book as well.

Go into the spam box and check mark the item you wish to keep. Click on the 'Not spam' button and it will be returned to your in box, also allowing that address to be delivered to the in box from now on. However, go in periodically and check to insure all items are spam.
Also, make sure that address is in your address book, as it helps to ensure that address as a "safe" one.
Now, I must warn you, if they send you an E-mail that has the look of spam again, it will once more be redirected to the spam box, and you will have to do this all over again.