This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Feeling dazed, dream like, really weird :( help?
10-02-2012, 11:42 AM
Feeling dazed, dream like, really weird :( help?
Hey hows it going
So for the past for years i get these weird feelings like im out of consciousness or dream state or something and i lose all feeling to my body and just seem to completely lose it. It never really bothered me to at work today it kept happening where i would be doing something and i would just for ease i would wake up in a different spot that i went out at. Arg im sorry this is really hard to explain. Just so wierd i seem to be just completely blacking out but still moving and functioning, like i was on twitter on my phone, and i went through and retweeted 20 things but when i read them again when i didnt remember any of them, even though i just re tweeted them.

It actually starting to really worry me, as when even now im walking around at home i keep seeming to just drop out really quickly while moving. I know none of this may make any sense, please help me though Sad
ill add additional information to any questions you post, i need to solve this please
Cheers guys <3

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-02-2012, 11:50 AM

first, calm down. second, figure out if there is any extrm stress in your life, not the ussual work related stress. these kind of things take place when you feel overwhelming stress and your mind just drops off in an attempt to escape from this stess. once you figure out what is stessing you out it should stop. if I doesn't, see a psyciatrist. If that doesn't help there's every possibility that God is trying to tell you somethi (if you believe in that sort of thing)

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply