This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How do you find relatives on Facebook?
11-09-2012, 06:31 PM
How do you find relatives on Facebook?
I can't seem to find them. My relatives share names with thousands of other people. When I do a search on Facebook, I get a huge list of people sharing the same names and live all over the place. How do I break down my searches for people?
I don't want them to know I'm on Facebook so I won't ask them. It seems as if none of my relatives don't appear to Facebook which is why theyre not coming up. I find it difficult to believe as many use the pc and online.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 06:39 PM

You can narrow down your search to city, school, and work place, if your relatives have those things listed. Just type their name in the search bar and hit enter. Go to "people" and there should be three bars so you can narrow down your search.

Ads

if you know there email address you can enter that in and it will narrow it down other than that your just gonna have to go through the list and see which one is the one that your looking for

If you don't want them to know you're on Facebook, that suggests you think they don't look favourably towards it. Therefore, are they actually on Facebook?

Anyway, try searching using their email addresses rather than their names.

I'd suggest you to search on the site listed below. It searches all stuff on Facebook by keywords and doesn't require logging in. So, you may write Name,Location, Interests , any info you know. Try different keywords combinations.
Also try the same thing on Social Search site listed below, it searches on Facebook, Myspace, Twitter.
Finally write the info about search on Facebook Search Forum.
Good luck)