This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What are you actually meant to do on Twitter?
10-02-2012, 11:48 AM
What are you actually meant to do on Twitter?
Do you just follow celebs? I don't have many friends on there to tweet to as I see them in real life and tweet my words with my mouth. Is there something I'm missing?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-02-2012, 11:56 AM

i am still asking myself.yeah you just follow .that the idea behind it.it sucks does'nt it.

Ads

if i want to update my friends, i'll pull up my mobile and key in my status update on fb. twitter? no thanks.

its a designed for a mobile update system.
so it is very capable to be used on you phone or ipod.
you just update whatever you like.
twitter is only starting out but it grow rapidly so soon everyone will gve in and have an account.

Twitter is like a microblogging site where you are supposed to post short messages from time to time. These may be personal updates, links to other sites, and may be used for promoting personal/company web sites, services, and/or products. Well, you can also follow some personalities that you like. Smile

For more info on Internet marketing, search engine, and social media, visit http://www.airabongco.com

It's microblogging. Microblogging is short posts where blogging is longer more anecdotal posts. Some sites are in between. It's not for everyone some people enjoy it, some don't.

Uhh. No. Celebs aren't everything in the world. Some people use it for business. Share their interests. They choose Twitter over FB because FB gives too much social media information overload and spam.

its to let your friends know what your doing
and to see what theyre doing

add me

AmandaAbcission