This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
My cousin is suing Facebook for 5 million dollars because someone tried to steal his identity?
11-09-2012, 06:35 PM
My cousin is suing Facebook for 5 million dollars because someone tried to steal his identity?
When my mother told me this story I couldn't believe it. I don't know if he's already sued and won, but as the story goes, he's going to be suing for 5 million dollars.

Do the rest of you wish you could have that chance?
Laura: its possible that he might have, but I don't know the whole story!
Rookerman: I didn't say he was my "brother," I said he was my cousin.
Gellex: I guess you're making sense!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 06:43 PM

He will losee

Ads

Any excuse to take money from Mark Zuckerberg, and I'm in.

You sure your cousin wasn't just stupid enough and gave his info out and facebooks not to blame?

The creator of facebook said on a youtube video that he was taking down the site on march 15, 2011. however he said it was for " random reasons "

No because he's going to lose. HE is the one that posted all his stuff, he should have known the risks before he took them.

He won't win? His information is his personal responsibility, not Facebook. And Facebook tries hard to make sure people don't have their privacy violated. I don't use facebook often or at all really because I don't like it, but this lawsuit is ridiculous and he won't win.

This is what i hate, everybody is so eager to call a lawyer and try to sue someone for something that was their fault to begin with. It's just like the old lady from mcdonalds who spilled coffee so she sued. If law suits like this keep winning I will lose my faith in humanity.

That being said, some companies do deserve to be sued because they are doing something wrong, but facebook hasn't done anything wrong yet. You don't have to use it, tell your cousin to stop being a stupid baby and take responsibility for his own actions instead of trying to get some "Easy Cash".

I wouldnt do it, if it was a false claim on my part

It's a losing battle

u better be getting a new car