This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How often do pretty girls get asked out?
11-09-2012, 06:35 PM
How often do pretty girls get asked out?
I'm just wondering, because, just looking at some girls' Facebook pages, it seems like they go for years without a boyfriend. Even on their walls, it's mostly their girlfriends asking to hangout. I seldom see guys hitting on them (apart from the odd stalker, who she obviously isn't going to go out with)

Are they just not getting asked out much? Or are they super picky? Or are they being discreet and having lots of flings?

Just curious. Because if nobody else is asking them out, then I will! LOL

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 06:44 PM

A lot?

Ads

Rarely...I'm not a lesbian and most lesbians know that if they know me. Smile

That's a good question. I assume that they are either going out with someone or they are stuck up. Or there is something wrong with them. But then again pretty is a matter of opinion. Some girls I think are pretty others don't see it and visa-versa.

It's actually been proven to be true. The more attractive the girl, the more men are intimidated to walk up to her. It is incredibly counter intuitive, but in surveys men state that they will go for the more average looking girl because they feel like it means that there chances of being shot down are less. Meanwhile the really pretty girls are standing there alone. I actually know this is true. When I started dating my boyfriend-now fiance-we actually talked about it. I am pretty attractive girl and there would be no one. He was actually the one that told me that the prettier the girl the harder it is for them to get attention. So strange. But I guess it makes sense?