This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I need to figure out my daughters facebook password?
11-09-2012, 06:35 PM
I need to figure out my daughters facebook password?
my daughter is constantly adding random men on her facebook and no matter what i say she won't stop, little bitch i know, any way i am wanting to get into her facebook and delete them, or maybe her whole account, what are ways i can figure out her password?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 06:44 PM

you can't.
that's invasion of privacy.

Ads

How about not letting her use the PC!

If it really bothers you and she's not being careful, make her delete it. She should listen to you and be intimidated. You shouldn't be having to go through all this trouble just to get her to listen! Talk some sense into her!

u cant... n i wont tell u even if there is a way to do it Mr. Nosy

i cnt advice u on dis here, people mi8 report me..

Is she smart?

If not,you could set the 'remember password' option ON and hope she clicks it inadvertently and then you can look it up anytime you want.

There are ways to do that... although I suggest that you respect your daughter's privacy. If your daughter is like 18 and over then your are much better taking the time to talk to her nicely rather than breaking into her Facebook account.

However if your daughter is like 14... and talking no random potential pedo men... then... There is a program called "Key Logger" basically it hides in the background of the computer and records every key stroke that your daughter types on the key board. Not only you'll be able to figure out her password but, you will also get to see her chat logs. (You can find the program very easily on google search.)

I assume that you're a responsible mother and will make the most accurate choices...

I just want to say that your purpose should be protecting your daughter not punishing her.

why are you so afraid that she adds them?
are you scared about her safety? :-(
have a serious but patient talk to her about men, relationships, safety, love, etc..

how old is your daughter?- if she is a minor you might be able to contact facebook directly and ask them for help.

but; if she is over 16 it is her privacy.

ps: please do not curse on her, that will not help your case... good luck!

It's an invasion of privacy, but I understand where you're coming from.
1. You can confiscate the PC/laptop/phone/iPod/etc.
2. Click the 'remember password' option on facebook and hope she doesn't notice.
3. Wait for her to get off her comp. (to get a snack or eat dinner or something) and then you pounce! (remember, this option has very limited time to act upon)

Good luck with your daughter!