This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Why do girls like my brother more than me?
11-09-2012, 06:36 PM
Why do girls like my brother more than me?
My brother is 22 and has no job, doesn't go to school, and has a lot of tattoos and I'm 18 and I have a job and I go to college. All the girls flock to him though. Why? I don't understand it. Like when he posts a picture on Facebook a lot of girls will like it and comment it, but when I do it, nothing! How come girls like losers like him?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 06:45 PM

Because they are attractive?

Ads

Maybe they like him thinking he can change if hes with them..no once a deadbeat, always a deadbeat...i could be wrong maybe its just silly girls wanting a bad boy for some odd reason, or they just want to screw him like guys screw women.

A lot of girls are really stupid & like total douche bags but I'm not trying to say your brother is one. They always go for the better looking & bad boys & then regret it because they turn out to be crackheads or some other crazy reason. But don't get so worked up about it, sooner or later no girl will want him and you will have a better and successful life with a girl!(:
Hope I helped!(:

I don't know. But you shouldn't talk about your brother like that. Who knows how you will end up one day?! So if I am to choose you can count plus one for your brother. I don't even know you and you just made me consider you unattractive.. Maybe think of that. And stop having such a big idea of yourself. Just because you go you college doesn't make you any better than him. It's what you do with it. Use it to do sth in your life or just use it to undermine others because of it. I say you're heading towards the 2nd.