This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
can you get arrested for making threats on facebook?
11-09-2012, 06:36 PM
can you get arrested for making threats on facebook?
my ex boyfriend and his sister are making threats to me on facebook. He is threatening to post pictures on his wall that are ...lets how you say not decent. Pretty much half nude. And some of you will say how did he get the pictures and all that crap. But we dated for a long time. And you know how it usually goes. but my question is could i get him arrested or take him to court for making threats about it.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 06:45 PM

phuck no this isnt nazi germany its America lady.

Ads

yeah you can just try it

Hey, anything is possible now a days. There were people getting in trouble for harassing others about their sexuality on social networking sites. It's called cyberbullying. It is real and there is possibly something you can do about it if you are an innocent victim and not initiating any of this or provoking his behaviors.

Your right to publicity means that he cannot publish your image without your explicit permission. If he posts images of you without your permission, you can sue him. How he got the pictures is irrelevant. Threatening to post the pictures is not illegal.