This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
how to block access from people chatting to you on facebook?
11-09-2012, 06:37 PM
how to block access from people chatting to you on facebook?
How do i block chat for certain people, i have young cousins that are liking me too much and bug me all the time. I don't use computers much so i use my iphone and my facebook shows im constantly on, so when i don't reply they get angry. Showing that im offline most the time they'd figure i am busy.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 06:46 PM

Maybe if you try at the top of the window chat, where you choose if you're available to chat, and if you want "chat sounds" there's another option that says: "limit availability". There you can choose some groups of people with whom you only want to choose to chat, maybe you can add this people with whom you do not want to chat to a group. The available groups are: acquaintances and close friends. I also have another group, my relatives, but I think that's because I have photos that only "my relatives" can see. How to add the people to the groups, than I don't know because I have never done it, but, maybe if you ask in facebook help.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply