This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Intimidating fighter threatening to beat me to a pulp?
11-09-2012, 06:38 PM
Intimidating fighter threatening to beat me to a pulp?
I made a joke on one of his Facebook stauses, he got pissed, and it snowballed into him beating me up. His dad owns an MMA Studio and they've been fighting for years. Help a brother out?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 06:47 PM

tell him it was just a joke and nothing was meant by it... and that theres no reason to fight over a joke... in the future, be careful what you say to who...

Ads

just get your self a taser gun and tase the $hit out of him or pepper spray him but have someone with you to record it and post it on youtube please

other than that your only other option is get a gun and shoot him in the knee caps he'll never kick anyones ass again,however you might go to jail so let him try to hit you first and tell the officer "you were in fear for your life"

Apologize to him and tell him it was a joke and you didn't mean anything by it. Then tell him it won't happen again. If that doesn't work tell him your uncle is Dana White and he will get Brock Lesnar, Chuck Liddell, Anderson Silva, and Shane Carwin to go teach his dads little mma gym a lesson.

Best of Luck Brother, your gonna need it.

Call the police, brother.

You could try talking to the guy? Failing that try talking to his dad, will he want the bad publicity for his gym when his son beats you up? And don't do dumb stuff on facebook in future. Also try talking you your parents (I am assuming you are young and live at home - if you are older than your teens and in this situation you may need more help than we can give you on here). It could come better if you parents approach the guys dad first.

apologize too him
and if he hits you have him arrested for assault, fights are illegal regardless of age or if both parties agree it is still assault.

hmm mma aint useful in real fights but it does make it hard for u hurt them target the weak spots Ankle Elbow Hip wit kicks if u cant kick id suggest Close Quarter strikeing so u can avoid takeing a head kick and haymakers if u got no fightin skills at all well ya kick them in the nuts lol but if u have just a lil kicking/punching skills target those area's With power And avoid takedowns if he attempts to take u down just raise ur knee wen he grabs u boom broken jaw or if u can elbow to the back of head Back ribs wit the tip of ur elbow and if all else fears run

agree with Shihan J. Tell him you are sorry, very clearly (and preferably in a place where alot of people are present- that way a) he can't say in court he assaulted you because he was provoked and b) it would make him seem 'mean' if he continued to threaten to beat you up). If he does attack you though, run away (do NOT fight!) and then phone the police.

believe me just because hes trained fighter dosent mean u cant win. try going for a groin or doing some illegal mma move on him