This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What are some good life quotes or liking a boy quotes for twitter?
11-09-2012, 06:39 PM
What are some good life quotes or liking a boy quotes for twitter?
Nothing really to say...just quotes for twitter that are good.. For example "im not a slut, i just know how to party." lol stuff like that

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 06:47 PM

“Life isn’t fair, but it’still good” Regina Britt

Ads

What is this life if, full of care,
We have no time to stand and stare?
~ W. H. Davies (Leisure).

All the world's a stage,
And all the men and women merely players
~ As You Like It.

Until you start believing in yourself, you ain't gonna have a life!
~ Rocky Balboa.

Get similar good life quotes from http://allfamousquotes.weebly.com/life-t...uotes.html

Life is what we make it, always has been, always will be.

Life is short, don't waste time worrying about what people think of you Hold on to the ones that care, in the end they will be the only ones there.

For everything you have missed, you have gained something else, and for everything you gain, you lose something else.

Our attitude toward life determines life's attitude towards us.

Never waste a minute of your precious life by squandering it thinking about people you don't like

Life lives, life dies.
Life LAUGHS, life cries.
Life gives UP and life tries,
but life looks different
through EVERYONE’S eyes

Live your life and risk it all
take some chances, take the fall
take your time, no need to hurry
have some fun, and never worry

Here is a couple good Quote site that i really like. You might take a look there.

http://www.quotecrave.net
http://www.daquotes.com

The purpose of life is a life of purpose. ~Robert Byrne

Life isn't measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the number of moments life takes our breath away.

The greatest glory is not in never falling but in rising up every time we fall.

Life is the sum of all your choices.

Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting "what a ride!".

Life is a flower of which love is the honey.

How far you go in life depends on your being tender with the young, compassionate with the aged, sympathetic with the striving, and tolerant with the weak...because in your life you will have been all of these.

Remember the past, plan for the future, but live for today because yesterday is gone and tomorrow may never come.

"Life is like riding a bicycle. To keep your balance you must keep moving." -- Albert Einstein

The meaning of life is to give life meaning.-- Ken Hudgins

Do not take life too seriously. You will never get out of it alive. [Elbert Hubbard]

I cannot believe that the purpose of life is to be happy. I think the purpose of life is to be useful, to be responsible, to be compassionate. It is above all, to matter, to count, to stand for something, to have made some difference that you lived at all. -Leo Rosten

In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life -- it goes on. Robert Frost

When life knocks you down to your knees, remember, you are in the perfect position to pray.

Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain.

We should give meaning to life, not wait for life to give us meaning.

There will always be a "lie" in believe, "over" in lover, "end" in friends, & "if" in life.

Life: It is about the gift not the package it comes in.

You will find, as you look back upon your life, that the moments when you really lived are the moments when you have done things in the spirit of love. Henry Drummond

Stand up for what you believe in, even if it means standing alone.

The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.

Life is full of secrets and lies, so when you get screwed over, don't act surprised.

Life may not be the party we hoped for, but while we are here we might as well dance.

Always hold your head up, but be careful to keep your nose at a friendly level. ~Max L. Forman

Hi!

I have been searching for life quotes myself. I saw this site with nice ones...from QuotesArena. I have some samples for you. if you want more just look at the site.

All life is an experiment. The more experiments you make, the better – Ralph Waldo Emerson

All suffering is caused by being in the wrong place. If you’re unahappy where you are, move.

Nobody has the power to make things perfect…but everyone is given chances to make things right.