This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
This question targets Sheamus fans? the great white irish wrestler... how can I get his personal email?!?!?
11-09-2012, 06:41 PM
This question targets Sheamus fans? the great white irish wrestler... how can I get his personal email?!?!?
He didn't present at The WWE event took place in Burj Khalifa early this month ?! that was disappointing, I know he got no twitter account and his myspace and facbook accounts are both haven't been updated since 2010/2011 !!!!... Thx guys

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 06:49 PM

you can't NOBODY can

Ads

Sheamus is gay. I would know. I know this guy who knows this guy who knows this guy who knows this guy who knows this guy who knows this guy who knows this guy who knows this guy who knows this guy who knows this guy who knows this guy who knows this guy who knows this guy who knows this guy who knows this guy who knows this guy who knows this guy who knows this guy who knows this guy who knows this guy who knows this guy who knows this guy's cousin. The guy's cousin had sex with him backstage in the locker room. Anal, obviously. How else could two men do it? Sheamus had the bottom position.

Unless you know him personally, then the chance of obtaining his email is 0!

Really?

You can email him @wwe.com. The wrestlers deserve some privacy. They are highly viewed celebrities and preform in the ring weekly. I'm sure Sheamus would like to know that you are his fan. These are some fan sites for wwe.