This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Do you think its okay for your girlfriend to hangout with other guys?
11-09-2012, 06:41 PM
Do you think its okay for your girlfriend to hangout with other guys?
Alright , I'm 15 and on facebook I saw that my girlfriend was planning on hanging out with sum other dude that lives by her , cause I don't live by her , btw she was going to hangout with that guy with one of her friends , do u think that's right? She didn't even tell me or anything or plan sumthing for us

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 06:50 PM

It really depends. If she's with one of her friends too, then that guy might actually be her friend's boyfriend or soon to be flirt buddy. Try asking her why she wanted to hang out with him.

Ads

If you are really worried about it talk to her and maybe ask her what they are going to do. Whatever you do, don't "randomly" show up there.

I think its okay but i would just check out her facebook and maybe ask her who that guy is because your her boyfriend i mean you have some rights. Now if she constantly hangs out with him then i would be a little suspicious and maybe just ask her about it. i'd ask her if she wanted to go to the movies or something.

I'm a girlfriend but I would never hang out with a boy alone. With friends its okay. Not alone.

im sure its fine. just make sure that guy doesn't get to... pushy on her

it sounds like you dont TRUST her.

she shouldnt have to tell you who she is hanging out with. nor should she have to invite you.
in a relationship you need to have honesty and trust. without those, you are going to be paranoid.
he is a friend. nothing more than a friend.

she should tell you if she wanted just to let you know, but ultimately she didnt have to

all my friends are mostly guys. most are like family to me.

well if hes hotter than u than u shud definitley b worried just sayin. this is from a girls opinion and well u dont really hav to b too worried cuz they r probably just friends, like my boyfriend didnt mind when i hung out wit some of my guy friends, but than again im pretty sure their gay. :/ but don't be too worried, a girl needs space and just cuz she hangs out with a guy doesnt mean anything willl happen, so dont freak and just take a chill pill and chilax

if shes the flirty type, id b kinda jealous. but if shes not and u guys have a good relationship id say u should let her go and not b the jealous type bc sometimes the jealous type can b rlly annoying. theres nothing wrong with a girl and a guy being just friends

Yea as long as she has a friend with her. Honestly, I wouldn't say anything to her. Let her see that it doesn't bother. It shows you are secure and have confidence. Women love both of those. Then the next day plan to hang out with an attractive girl in your area and just watch her reaction Wink