This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Cute quotes to put on a picture of a friend?
11-09-2012, 06:42 PM
Cute quotes to put on a picture of a friend?
Hey guys, i'm using this photo editer on Facebook and I promised a friend that I would make her a edit. I don't know what I should put on it. Thanks Wink Oh, i'll use any kind of "Friendship" quote or just some cute quote. I need quotes for girls and boys.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 06:50 PM

Not sure this is what you are looking for but this is part of my list:

It is not so much our friends' help that helps us, as the confidence of their help.
Epicurus

It is one of the blessings of old friends that you can afford to be stupid with them.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

It takes a long time to grow an old friend.
John Leonard

Silences make the real conversations between friends. Not the saying but the never needing to say is what counts.
Margaret Lee Runbeck

Since there is nothing so well worth having as friends, never lose a chance to make them.
Francesco Guicciardini

The bird a nest, the spider a web, man friendship.
William Blake

The friend is the man who knows all about you, and still likes you.
Elbert Hubbard

Also, you could always put (Kid or Girl/Boy) in place of man to make it cute! You don't have to put the name of the person either.

Ads

"Never Take life too seriously. Nobody gets out alive anyways."

" It's not the choices we make that define us.. It's the reasons for making those choices."

" Nothing lasts forever.. So drink it down. Live it up. Avoid the bullshit. Take chances. & never have any regrets. Because at some point, everything was exactly as you wanted it."

“Friendship is a single soul dwelling in two bodies.” - Aristotle

“I don't need a friend who changes when I change and who nods when I nod; my shadow does that much better.” - Plutarch

“Friendship should be a private pleasure, not a public boast. I loathe those braggarts who are forever trying to invest themselves with importance by calling important people by their first names in or out of print. Such first-naming for effect makes me cringe.” - John Mason Brown

“You may forget the one with whom you have laughed, but never the one with whom you have wept.” - Kahlil Gibran

“Friendship is love with understanding” - Proverb

“In everyone's life, at some time, our inner fire goes out. It is then burst into flame by an encounter with another human being. We should all be thankful for those people who rekindle the inner spirit.” - Albert Schweitzer

“A true friend freely, advises justly, assists readily, adventures boldly, takes all patiently, defends courageously, and continues a friend unchangeably.” - William Penn

“A real friend is one who walks in when the rest of the world walks out.” - Walter Winchell

“It is Christmas every time you let God love others through you . . . yes, it is Christmas every time you smile at your brother and offer him your hand.” - Mother Teresa of Calcutta