This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Do you think it is silly for people to create MySpace and Facebook for their pets?
11-09-2012, 06:42 PM
Do you think it is silly for people to create MySpace and Facebook for their pets?
I think it's cool, I actually made one for my cat, one of my relatives has a friend who made one for his horse lol
I think Facebook can tell people are creating Facebooks for their pets and I think they are getting a laugh out of it too LOL

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 06:50 PM

Yeah, you should do whatever that lets you have fun because thats what life is about.

Ads

That's just stupid

You may think it's cool, and so may a number of other people. However, it is not cool. It is stupid and you should feel bad about yourself. The people who do that are lonely and the creation of those pages automatically enables others to publicly (and privately) humiliate him or her. Those who have not yet made a page for their pets are all members of a secret society with one goal: to ostracize all of you from society. Our ultimate plan is to put you on an Amish farm of some sort so that you never have access to the internet or any social networking site ever again. This is also the goal of the secret society of people who secretly despise Justin Bieber fans.

You think I'm kidding.

Ask Facebook if they think it is cool. That is one of the ways to get removed from Facebook without any notice. They are searching the servers every day for just such phony accounts and shutting them down. If they discover (and they have ways to do it) who the pet belongs to they shut down that account also. It can result in permanent removal from Facebook.