This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
isnt it dangerous to add strangers to your facebook in order to get more sisters on sorority life?
11-09-2012, 06:44 PM
isnt it dangerous to add strangers to your facebook in order to get more sisters on sorority life?
once you get to a certain level, you cant do much without hundreds of sisters, and you cant really have that many sisters without adding strangers, isnt that dangerous?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 06:53 PM

try visiting this site http://www.rystereology.890m.com for web desgining tips

Ads

I've done this and a few off the "sorority sisters" will leave comments on pictures, videos, and your wall but most won't. They will just want to add you for the game.

I wouldn't have thought adding (female) strangers was much of a risk. Sorority Life is a female thing so you should be okay. Internet predators are virtually all male

You can delete them as soon you can invite them to your house. You don't need them to be on your friends list to remain in your house
I always delete them as soon as we're sisters because I don't like having a high number of friends when I don't know them