This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I need A LOT OF IDEAS REALLY FAST for my letter!!!!!?
10-02-2012, 12:19 PM
I need A LOT OF IDEAS REALLY FAST for my letter!!!!!?
PLEASE I NEED THIS IVE TRIED SINCE LAST YEAR AND STILL NOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTHIIIIIIIING!!!!!!!!!!!…

Ok I really just adore Evanna Lynch so much. I cant even tell you the things that go through my mind about her cause she is just so beautiful and the prettiest girl I've ever seen. She has an
adorable personality that I just love. I wrote her a sweet letter that I really want her to read I need a plan to get her to read it BADLY please help!

I've tried sending it via Twitter but she does not see it cause she gets a lot of messages and fan mail not working either!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-02-2012, 12:27 PM

First, relax.

I think you have a good chance of receiving a reply from Evanna Lynch, especially because of her history writing fan letters to JK Rowling. Don't send it via internet, Twitter, email, Facebook, whatever. Take the time to look up online where to send it (look here: http://www.evannafan.com/info/contact.php) and write out a nice letter. Put effort into using your best handwriting on nice, interesting paper, and pick out an unusual envelope (or make your own-- look online for how) to set yours apart from the others.

To increase your likelihood of getting a response, include an envelope already addressed to you with your letter, and stamp it if you're writing from in the UK. (If not, you can look into getting International Reply Coupons, which act sort of like "universal" stamps) Keep your letter focused and sane-- remember, as kind as she seems, you don't *actually* know her. Feel free to tell her she's beautiful, but maybe not say you "can't even tell you the things that go through my mind" because that sounds a bit creepy. Less is more, she probably gets a lot of letters every day, and if yours is concise and well-written it'll be easier to reply to. Maybe enclose something, like a pic (not dirty) so she can put a face with your name, or, I don't know, a pretty postcard of your hometown or paper flower or something else just a little different but thoughtful.

Good luck.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply