This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Can people figure out when you cancel your request?
11-09-2012, 06:45 PM
Can people figure out when you cancel your request?
K so on Facebook I accidentally sent friend requests to a couple ppl but I cancelled it almost right away. Would they have received an email ? Cuz I don't want them to know I tried adding them. It was an accident

Bonus question!!! : k my friend joined Facebook a couple days ago and a lot of ppl r requesting her. I know all those ppl but why didn't they request me when I joined? I feel so terrible about my self

Bonus bonus question: do u add everyone u know or only close friends?

Bonus bonus bonus question: how many friends do u have on it ?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 06:54 PM

If they have email set up, yes, they'll get it but I don't get the notifications to go there so I wouldn't.
I totally get that /: I have friends that will add my friends and not add me. I'm like "wtf ):" but yeah, it happens to me . . . I try not to look at it.
I add everyone that I know. If I have met and know a person or casually see them, I'll add them.
I have about 350-something people I have added over the years.

Ads

If they are on facebook, they MAY see a one on the notifications, but it will disappear once you hit cancel request.

No If they send you a friend request and you don't except it, It will not tell them.