This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How long should i wait before contacting him?
11-09-2012, 06:45 PM
How long should i wait before contacting him?
I met a guy last night that i really liked. He has a girlfriend, but i think he liked me too. Should i freind request him on facebook? should i wait until he requests me? Should i just forget about it?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 06:54 PM

Try to be his friend. You should add him and just wait to see if he ever brakes up with his girlfriend.

Ads

he has a gf. dont be a home wrecker!

forget about him.
He already has a girl friend.
get yourself a boy friend who's single.
He has commitment.
Would you like it if some girl came & snatched ur bf away?
NO No.

add him on facebook...you never know unless you try

Invite him on facebook. Nothing wrong with developing friendships. You have to start somewhere. Better than spending sleepless nights wondering.

Do it right away.

Hey girl!

It sounds like you should forget about it. You don't want to be with a guy that has a girlfriend. If he shows interest in you while he has a girl, that says A LOT about his character. He is not a loyal person, he is not a committed person, he is trouble! I would also ask you, what does this say about you? Do you respect commitment? Do you really want to encourage cheating? I think this situation reveals a lot. Ask yourself some questions. I know what it's like to meet someone, think their cute and want to be with them without even asking yourself, "What the heck am I doing?" So ask yourself that. Hopefully you realize that your trying to cause this guy to cheat in order to get with him when you just met him last night and know nothing about him really, it's just not even almost worth the drama.

Don't do it to yourself girl!