This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Im sick with this guy who keep sending my girlfriend kisses what can I do?
11-09-2012, 06:46 PM
Im sick with this guy who keep sending my girlfriend kisses what can I do?
This man on facebook keep sending my girlfriend kisses on her wall she is friends with him but he keeps sending her gifts with kisses on them and trying to take her off me. I have report this once but he keep making other ids up and adding my girlfriend, she don't understand how Im feeling and its really is upsetting me... he keep doing this to get me going on one but my girlfriend cant see it.... what can I do

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 06:54 PM

Tell your girlfriend that you're afraid of losing her to him and that he is making you jealous. She should understand if not, dump her.

Ads

Talk to your girlfriend about it. If she's getting annoyed as well, ask her to remove the guy from her friends. If not, well, I'll leave things up to you.

Sick with him, it must have been a mess, better to be sick of him.

This is prolly one of those times where u put your foot down & just say "could you not do this, for me?" you know. But dont Demand it, just tell her straight up to cut this other guy off and focus on you.

im a girl and i have a friend like that and he has a girlfriend its just the guy he is and our friendship i dont like like him and he doesnt like like me were just really good friends and thats how we act. ur girlfriend probably doesnt think much of it or like to see ur jealous just calm down

You can just ignore it, the more attention you pay to him the more he will do it, plus if you know your girlfriend is in love with you, why are you stressing about it!?

Befriend the guy.
Then send him kisses :o)
Maybe your girlfriend will get a hint then.
But in reality, its facebook, we are all
faceless on there, and everyone messes
around. While we are on the subject
Would you like to join my Mafia on
Facebook?

Here is what you do Bruce, you find a hot chick and you make out and tape it. Then you tell your girlfriend that you have been giving it a lot of thougt about this guy that SHE keeps adding as a friend. Show the video and tell her to go F - herself.

She is playing you, find another girl!

go pop a cap in iz ayase mo fo