This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Why is my ex boyfriends girlfriend jealous of me?
11-09-2012, 06:47 PM
Why is my ex boyfriends girlfriend jealous of me?
I was with this guy for a really long time but we broke up years ago. Anyways, I still keep in contact with his family and she wrote a comment on the mother's facebook wall about a comment that I made on a picture.
I don't even talk to my ex anymore, I have a completely different lifestyle then he does. I am just curious on why she is jealous.
Thanks for your help.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 06:55 PM

Maybe he still talks about you, I don't know, it could be anything.
Obviously his new girlfriend is a little insecure about herself.

Why should you even care?Smile
x

Ads

They tried to have sex but couldnt get so they tried to move on but couldnt ....... Maybe

He probably still fondly mentions you from time to time, so she think he is still carrying a candle for you.

Many girls are jealous of their boyfriend`s ex`s - they always think perhaps he loved them better.

She probably just wonders why you still keep in touch with his family, she probably thinks that you still have feelings for him but you just don't want to admit it. Just try to be friendly towards her and make it clear you still dont have feelings for him.

It doesn't sound like she is jealous, it sounds like she just doesn't like you.
Sorry about that, and it's pretty obvious why she doesn't like you.

take it as a compliment and who cares anyway

maby she jealous maby see think he stil likes you or u like him , it maynot juts be you maby see like that about ever girl that nows or talks to him lol

Dear one,

Some people are jealous of the fact that their significant other was intimate with someone else before them. This can be exacerbated when that former SO is also a family friend - a reminder that they are not "the first" or "the only."

It's terribly immature of them; but that's also what makes the world go 'round.

There's not a whole lot you can do about it except pray that your ex will find a more worthy lover.

If this girl's comments are unfoundedly mean-spirited, you might want to speak with your ex about it. Point out that she's really jealous of you and he might want to talk to her about it. It doesn't bode well for her at all.

But you - be as kind as you can, watch what you say on public pages and realize why Mona Lisa has the smile she does.

all girlfriends are jealous of their boyfriends ex. One of the first questions guys (including myself) are asked at the beginning is "what happened with you and your ex?". And it just carries on from there. Guys usually dont care that much , but women have this thing like they're out to prove that they're better then what they had before...haha its all kind of silly. Just ignore her, and live your life.