This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
is this secure or can my friends know im in here?
11-09-2012, 06:48 PM
is this secure or can my friends know im in here?
i have something i wanna ask but last time my friend told me she gets all these as messages and that at times she read them...she may be reading this now....so im wondering if she does get them as messages can i stop that...how do i stop that from happening because now i feel like i have no privacy from her...and i wanted to ask something i didn't want her to see...so how do i do it

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 06:56 PM

Shes lying to you.

Ads

make a separate yahoo account for answers.
easiest method possible

Keep all your answers and questions private....click on my details and you'll see everything is in private...also on the pulse and e-mail page do not put anyone down to see your updates.......

there are a few options in your 'YAHOO answers account profile preferences' under 'privacy and communications';

one gives YOU the ability to receive a notification of every question a person posts, by 'following them', kinda like on twitter i guess. This is probably what your friend is doing to you.

another option give you the ability to know whenever someone signs on to 'follow you'.

another option under Privacy and Communication/Sharing and Network gives you the ability to NOT let people be fans; unchecking THIS ONE MAY block your friend from watching/following you on yahoo answers.