This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Should I delete my Facebook account?
11-09-2012, 06:48 PM
Should I delete my Facebook account?
So I heard that they're putting facebook public, and selling all their user's info. Lots of people are complaining about the lack of privacy and how untrustworthy it is. Should I permanently delete it? I still want to keep in touch with friends, so should I use Twitter instead? Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!
I'm gonna delete mine today. Do you guys know the instructions on how to?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 06:56 PM

Yeah, facebook's g4y

Ads

I deleted my account in November, and it's been bliss. I don't worry about people's pictures or responding to comments or what is going, and it's the best thing I've done. They invented this thing called the telephone, and mail, it's crazy how people use those! Good riddens to Facebook, a total waist of time!

yep, it is boring. But make a fake account with original name so that everyone can know u.

yeah i think you should
use skype or just text them (:

Actually this news is not a real one, they will never put any user's info to public withous their permission. So you don't need to worry. But facebook seems boring to me now.