This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How old do you think a person has to be to get a facebook?
11-09-2012, 06:48 PM
How old do you think a person has to be to get a facebook?
my parents wont let me get a facebook for some odd reason :/ i have no idea why and i don't think its that big of a deal. all my friends have one plus a lot of my relatives have one and most of them live out of state so it would be a great way to connect. whats a good age for a facebook?
im 12. so there ya go.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 06:57 PM

I know a 4yo who has one

Ads

Only 3 years old. Its a funny game. What i tend to do is eat my own face and facebook works. not sure about you but this is what i would do. if not buy a goose and bite its beak off Smile

Happy birthday dad.

well how old are you?
it can mess up alot of people and nearly all privacy of your life is thrown out the window, but then again you can pick what you want to show and to a certain extent who to.
personally 16+ is probably mature enough, just got to be careful, but it is great to keep in contact with people Smile

Well for some reason you dont sound to young at all. Im 15, and have a myspace. Your parents must just be really strict. but a good age could be like 12.
Answer?
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?...031AAsOspG

13 is a good age as you can't get one if you are younger than that without lying!!
AJ

older than you...whats stopping you just making one?

Facebook's Statement of Rights and Responsibilities says that you need to be 13 years old to have an account on Facebook. For more information, follow the link in the source.

Their Policy states that a person has to be 13. But I think that is too young of an age. 16 is a better age because you would be more responsible. And if your parents say "no" listen to them. They are your parents. Ask again when your older, Facebook is nothing special, I got bored on it after a month now I rarely go on.