This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How do i increase my twitter followers?
10-02-2012, 12:29 PM
How do i increase my twitter followers?
I have twitter and want to get more followers any help..............

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-02-2012, 12:37 PM

Follow them and ask them "I love your tweets so I followed you, follow back?" I got like 10,000 followers like that

Ads

You can get twitter followers in so many ways. If you want to earn followers fast and easy, I highly recommend you this one. Here is the site.

To get more twitter followers make yourself interesting by posting informative and helpful tweets. If you wish to increase your followers fast and easy I suggest you to check out this program. I found their service very reliable.

Hi Soul

My suggestion is to follow people that have same interests as you. The secret to get more followers on Twitter is to be friendly and socialize more. It includes retweeting, favorites, communicating with your followers and non followers via @mention and welcoming them into your twitter world.

More followers may time consuming and money spent, unless you're lady gaga or Justin Bieber, their twitter go viral themselves, there is way you follow as many friends, add them and they will follow you back, but that's again, it take months. The process may get boring. I found this page is really handy to get more followers, you may have a look:

Getting followers on twitter can be hard, but if you follow some simple steps it doesn't have to be.

You have to:
1. Connect Your Social Accounts
2. Include Your Twitter Page Everywhere
3. Make Interesting Posts (Or Retweets)
4. Follow Trends!

Here's an article on it that should give you some good ideas:

http://webupon.com/social-networks/four-...followers/