This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How can I ease the pain of missing a loved one?
11-09-2012, 06:49 PM
How can I ease the pain of missing a loved one?
I recently finished a program that allowed me and other students to visit a different country. Me and a friend immediately became extremely close throughout the trip, and even though we aren't dating, I still miss her. We spent almost every hour of the day for the past month in a different country and today I had to leave her. I never met anyone like her before, so this really bummed me out. I know I can contact her easily through the phone aim or facebook, but I can't stop thinking about her. What should I do?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 06:58 PM

do what the rest of us do. move on or fill the void with food

Ads

STOP stop what are you talking about...I thought you meant somebody you loved once died...why all drama.I quess you should have realized you were in a foreign country and there was a day for leaving and returning back home.you knew it beforehand but as you often cant control or block feelings of love and lust...I quess its time to go back and see her again or invite her over.I tdepends many things like timing,opportunity,study,work,money etc make you priority and choice in this one

Call her, tell her what Ur telling us!

Stay in touch if your friend wants it - but don't blow it up or away - just take it steady!

See how it goes!

think u cant go wit her knw think practically its go fr u keep in touch wit her

well if u love her what can u do?...but on the other hand..if u guys live like far apart ..forget it..how would u noe if she is cheating on you or something?..u know..and i know it might be hard to move on but when someone else comes along..maybe even better...u will diffiantly forget about her...its sounds terrible...come on how would u ever spend time with her..or hang out..or look at her...move on..find someone else..and the pain will go away