This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How do I connect my Tumblr account to Twitter?
10-02-2012, 12:37 PM
How do I connect my Tumblr account to Twitter?
I think I connected them before, but my posts won't go to my Twitter account? Can someone help me out? How do I reconnect them again? Or do I have to disconnect them then reconnect them again?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-02-2012, 12:45 PM

On the dash, up the top, is the name of your blog, to the right of "Dashboard" - click it.
On the right hand side, in the sidebar, is 2 options. "Customise" & "settings". Go to "settings"

Scroll down the page until it says about twitter.

Ads

10-02-2012, 12:45 PM

Hi Rafaelmacs,

Here's the step-by-step guide to connect your Tumblr account to Twitter:

1. Log-in to your Tumblr
2. Select "Settings" from the menu on the right of the page. This will open a page where you can customise your posts, language, time zone, URL and RSS and social networking feeds, including Twitter.
3. Choose "Sign in with Twitter" from this menu. This will open a new webpage where you can log-in to your Twitter account.Then click "Allow" to allow the Tumblr application to connect to your Twitter account.
4. After clicking "Allow" the webpage should close and your Twitter user name should show up on the "Services" menu. If you want every post you make to automatically go to Twitter, make sure to check the box labelled "Send my Tumblr posts to Twitter".

Hope this helps.