This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Should I be concerned that my boyfriend still has pics with his ex on facebook?
11-09-2012, 06:54 PM
Should I be concerned that my boyfriend still has pics with his ex on facebook?
ok so my boyfriend and I have been dating for about a month and I just realized that he still has multiple pictures with his ex-girlfriends on facebook.. 1) is it bad that, that makes me upset? 2) should I be concerned at all? And 3) would it be a bad idea to tell him that it bothers me?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 07:02 PM

Kill your BF with some rat killing poisons.

Ads

He probably forgot about them. It's probably no big deal.

Dude, they're old. He probably forgot they were even there. Chill.

OK Facebook is private stuff, so if your BF still has photos of the Ex. He would likely not admit anything but he is missing something with her or about her! Last say u BF got rid off them off Facebook still be sneaky #!1 check his cell phone #2 check his room/drawers/closet.

First, remember that facebook and reality-land are two very different places.

Second, no you shouldn't be concerned.

If your boyfriend has framed pictures of her above the fireplace and in his bedroom, you'd have something to worry about. But if he has one or two (number doesn't really matter) on his computer or facebook account, that's nothing.

My wife still has old love letters and a photo or two from an ex. I haven't read them, but I know about them and I don't care. I actually went to lunch with not just an ex but my first time, and my wife didn't think twice about it. My wife has also gone out drinking & dancing with male co-workers, and I've played on stage with girls lifting their shirts (rare, but it happened) and throwing phone numbers at me. And none of it bothers either of us.

There's this thing called trust and benefit-of-the-doubt, and without it you can never have a successful relationship. You either have it or you don't, and there's no way to fake it.

He probably forgot they were even on there, or he didn't think to delete them. I think it's understandable that it would make you upset. I definitely wouldn't want to see pictures of my boyfriend with his ex girlfriends.

I wouldn't be concerned though. 99 % chance, it means nothing. If he or the girls are still commenting on them, that's when I would start to worry. Or, if he still talks a lot about his ex girlfriends, you can worry.

You can tell him it bothers you if you want, but I would probably just try not to look at them and let it go first.

You have only been together for a month so I wouldnt worry to much. But if you are worrying then there must be trust issues, not good just starting out. They are exes called for a reason, he is with you thats all that matters. So unless he sits staring at the pics, or talks about them constantly, you really shouldnt worry