This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Is it ok to connect with an ex on facebook?
11-09-2012, 06:55 PM
Is it ok to connect with an ex on facebook?
I know that facebook is a powerful tool, especially if ur single and ready to mingle...my ex girlfriend had a tenancy to friend all of her exes and guys she had flings with. I remember her flipping out because I had pics, only pics of ppl I once knew. What do u guys think?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 07:03 PM

I once had an annoying tenancy. It lasted for a year. The bedroom got really mildewy in the winter time and the landlord didn't see fit to do anything about it. I had to sleep on the couch out in the living room because my allergies were so terrible. Plus it smelled funky.

Ads

Not sure how old you are, but you'll realize once you get older its not a big deal to keep in contact with old girlfriends and what not. Friend her if she's your friend, otherwise don't, there's no point in friending her if it's just to add 1 more friend to you list.

When you friend folk, you are inviting them back into your life. They have the ability act as voyuers or interact with your current friends. Think about if you want that.

Additionally, they want nothing to do with you . . . Or object to you becoming a stalker in their life. Recognize how they feel about you before you intrued . . . If you parted amicably and remain on friendly terms . . . GFI. If you were an asshat or a simp, forego annoying the person.
ALSO, friending the Ex results in them having access to your current friends and paramours. There might be ugliness in that situation.

I am 'Friends' with a number of Exes . . . There are some I am sure consider unfriending or blocking me daily. Only you and that individual can judge how this would turn out.

I would stay away from any wackadoodles though . . . It is a person thing . . . I prefer watching dramas on the tube, not living them.