This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How do I get an old friend to want our friendship again?
11-09-2012, 06:55 PM
How do I get an old friend to want our friendship again?
This old friend broke up his marriage 10 years ago and it broke our friendship because he had cheated on his wife and we supported her instead cause she was the one most in pain. Since she remarried, she does not need our support anymore and we want to rekindle this friendship. I found him on facebook and wrote to him several times but he seems to be giving me some lame excuse that he may call us but does not. Can you give me some tips on how to convince him we miss his friendship and would welcome his girlfriend?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 07:04 PM

too little too late

Ads

Really, there shouldn't have been sides chosen to begin with. I agree that the ex-wife needed your support, but so did he.

Just tell him that.

just explain to him why you took her side. and tell him that if you're such good friends u should get another chance.

Well I'm sorry if this offends you but you can't make somebody want a relationship back. I know you asked him several times but if he says no he probally means no. You sound desperate if you keep asking him....hope this helps!