This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How to ask him if we're facebook official?
11-09-2012, 06:57 PM
How to ask him if we're facebook official?
He asked me to be his girlfriend (ive known him for some months) and i said yes. How do i know if its facebook official? Should i ask him over text: "are you gonna ask me to be your girlfriend on facebook?". If not then what?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 07:05 PM

Just wait... he should eventually do it. If a good two weeks pass and he hasn't, it's time that you ask him about it.

Ads

you're his girlfriend already, does it matter whether it's facebook official or not?
facebook doesnt define your relationship.

facebook official? are you SERIOUS? that is sooo silly.
that shouldnt even matter! as long as you love each other, who gives a flippin-pancake if u have stated on FB.
suggestion: y dont u put it? ur the gf, u have the right to

Your post made me laugh out loud in real life. Why the hell would you need to declare anything on facebook? Its just a website. Hes already your boyfriend, what more do you want? You want the whole world to idolize and bow down to you? Because you sound like a drama queen whose only in it for the attention.

Can't tell if you're serious...as I've known actual disputes over this...
But if you are then SERIOUSLY?
If a girl asked me about that I might not even consider being her GF any more. Facebook is just a social media site. Its not real life, it's the internet